Mr. Chandrakant Salunkhe has commerce background, practical knowledge & intensive experience in Business Management. He has been involved in his father’s business in Packaging sector from 1982 and gained experience about manufacturing sectors and identified loopholes regarding development, marketing, funding & various issues relating to banking finance, labour laws, labour leaders & local goons for ransomed money from businessmen, harassment by Government Inspectors and the gap between Small Industries and Large Corporates as well as Government Agencies.
After spending 9 years, he founded Salunkhe Packaging Private Limited as the member of Macro Group of Companies, which was established in the year 1991 at Mumbai. The group is involved in Manufacturing of Packaging Machinery, Equipment and Industrial products and Exports, Marketing, Distributorship and Franchising, importing Capital Goods, New Technology, Innovative and Industrial Products.
Mr. Salunkhe is also the Chairman and Managing Director of following companies and the group is known as Macro Group of Companies involved in packaging industry, exports, marketing, technology development and other industrial and consultancy services.
- Reading Newspapers, Magazines, Articles, Blogs, News Feeds and Success Stories
- Meeting New & Interacting with Thought Leaders, Technocrats & Successful Entrepreneurs
- Meeting new SMEs, Start-ups, Young Entrepreneurs
- Observing Politicians Role & Activities
- Utilising Politicians & Government Officials for Better Business Growth
- Adopting New Business Ideas & Concepts
- Collecting News Articles, News Feeds & Success Stories
- Focus on Innovation & Invention for developing business & quality services
- Foodie – Exploring New Tastes & different Cuisines
- Travelling New Places / Cities around the Globe for Conference / Exhibition / Business Meetings / Tourism /Factory & Project Visits and Meeting with Government Officials, Ministers, Heads of Organisations, SMEs, Associations, Education Institutions & Technology Parks and Innovation & R&D Centres.
- Developing New Business Relations & Contacts both Domestic & International
- Participating at various Debates, Conferences, Seminars, Talk Shows, Mentoring Sessions, Round tables, etc.
- Delivering Speech at various appropriate activities & Events
- Watching Cricket, Tennis & Football and playing Chess
- To learn new gadgets, advanced technology & new equipment’s
- Active on Social Media
- Watching movies, documentary films, business channels and stage drama
- Other multi-faceted activities.